The Tool helps MSSP to reduce the complexity and possibilities of human error while on-boarding new customers to ESM. Also the tool drastically reduces your new customer on-boarding time and basically eliminated the below problems to major extend :
- Extended deployment time due to Complex filters required to restrict data exposure between clients
- High potential for data leakage between clients due to complexity
- Performance issues due to shared platform and increased complexity
Package name- MSSP- New Customer Depolyment.zip (attached) Purpose: Automate manual task required for New MSSP Customer on-boarding using dynamic user specific arb files. Deployment and use:Step 1- Copy and unzip the package “MSSP- New Customer Depolyment.zip” on the ESM or any Linux system.Step 2- Change directory and make the script file executable - chmod +x mssp_import_new_customer.shStep 3- Run the script – ./mssp_import_new_customer.sh <your customer name here>Step 4- Import the create package “<your customer name here>.arb” to ESM. Tool Highlights:
- Creates a Custom Customer specific arb.
- Creates a Custom User group and New Customer URI
- Assigns all resource required for on-boarding the customer.
- Restricts/prevent data exposure by assigning event filters based on the new customer name only.
- Creates a structure for MSSP share/common content and dedicated /custom content for specific customer.
- Provides read only access to MSSP share common content and custom customer specific resources.
Screenshots: Customer name was set="mynewcsutomer" for test/demo purpose.
- Auto Resource created and Access assigned the user group