As you know, HP Protect 2011 offers three full days of intense education and networking opportunities, but why wait until September? Start connecting with fellow speakers, industry peers and the ArcSight community now! Getting to know some names and faces now will only benefit your conference experience come show time.
GET CONNECTED to the HP Protect 2011 Community!
- Join the Protect 2011 LinkedIn event group as “Presenting,” or “Attending.” Share the event with co-workers and friends who may be interested in the conference.
- Start following @ArcSightProtect. Tweets about your breakout session are welcomed and encouraged – reference #HPProtect!
- Get involved on the Protect 2011 space on Protect 724 – the ArcSight online community. Build up conversation about your upcoming presentation and get to know your audience before your arrival. Start a discussion!
Participate in any of the networking activities above starting now! An appreciation gift and recognition at the conference will be awarded to…
- First 5 people to post an original comment in the Protect2011_LinkedIn event group
- First 5 people to mention @ArcSightProtect and hashtag #HPProtect on Twitter
- Top 5 participants in the Protect 2011 space on Protect 724
We look forward to your involvement at HP Protect 2011 and hope you take advantage of this opportunity to make some lasting connections!
The Protect 2011 Conference Team